We welcome all new patients to our practice. To register at our practice, call or visit us to book a new patient appointment. Please note that children under 16 should be accompanied by parent/guardian when visiting the practice.
When you call or visit us to book a new patient appointment, we will ask for your name, date of birth and contact telephone number. We will schedule you an appointment and give you the date, time and name of the dentist who is going to see you.
If you cannot attend your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice and we will happily cancel or reschedule your booking.
We will text or call you, on the provided contact telephone number, a day before your appointment to remind you about your booking.
When you come for your appointment please inform reception that you have arrived. We will ask you to fill in a Medical History and NHS forms which ask for your name, date of birth, address and whether you pay NHS charges for your treatment or you are exempt from payment.
During the first visit the Dentist will check your Medical History and ask for your dental needs and preferences and a full dental check-up will be completed.
If you need further treatment, the Dentist will explain your options and the costs involved, giving you enough time to ask questions, and will hand you a written treatment plan.
After the visit you will be asked to return to reception and book another appointment and make a payment if necessary.
Free NHS treatment is available for patients who:
- are under 18 years of age
- are 18 years of age and in full time education
- expecting a baby or have had a baby in the last 12 months
- are named on: HC2 certificate or NHS tax credit exemption certificate (Card)
- are receiving any of the following: income support, jobseekers allowance, employment & support allowance, pension credit;
- Income Support (Incapacity benefit and disability Living Allowance does not count)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (Contribution-based does NOT count)
- Income-related Employment & Support Allowance (Contribution-related does NOT count)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (Savings Credit on its own does NOT count)
To register at our practice, call 0151 489 1284 or visit us to book a new patient appointment